Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grady Timothy Fredric

Grady Timothy Fredric
5lbs13oz and 18inches
June 10 2011
706pm

On Friday June 10th I went to the Dr to have my BP checked and a NST. Before I left Cody told me that he thought it was baby day. Well sure enough he was right. Dr. Field decided that the best thing to do was have a repeat c-section that night due to my elevated blood pressure. I was a nervous wreck. I had 2.5 hours to be at the hospital. Our bag was only half way packed. We go to the hospital at 4pm after dropping the girls off with Mama and Ria. The hooked me up to monitors and the surgery was set to start at 6pm. Well Dr Field had another patient in labor so we were delayed a lil bit. Around 630 they walked me back to the OR to get my spinal started. Oh I was so scared. Dr Field was great and held my hand and told me everything would be ok until Cody got there and took over so she could deliver this lil bundle of joy. He came out at 706 pm and was given 9/9 on his APGAR. Daddy took baby Grady to the nursery to get all cleaned up. Mama, Ria, Ciji, Caelen, and Natalie were all waiting in the windows watching. I was getting sewn back up! I finally got to my room around 10pm. I got to hold Grady. I did get to hold him and nurse him in the recovery room but it was hard cause they have you laying flat due to the spinal. We are all totally in love with this lil man. There are many many many more pictures to follow from the first few days of his life. Also, just the week before I had my baby shower and I have a ton of photos to share from that day as well. Oh, almost a week later, I can not believe he is here already. We are so so so in love!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment